WordPress.com is the standout choice if you want to start your own blog, with all the features you could need to run a successful blogging site. These features come at a reasonable price, and with a more user-friendly editor than WordPress.org. All in all, WordPress.com is perfect for beginner and professional bloggers alike.
- The best option for a blogging website – WordPress.com has specific templates and features to make your blog a success.
- An abundance of features – you get tons of tailored features designed to make building and running a blog easier.
- Sensible prices – you can build and publish your blog for free, or choose to upgrade for more advanced features.
- Templates are focused on blogging – you’ll struggle if you want to build anything other than a blog.
- Not very beginner friendly – although WordPress.com is more beginner-friendly than WordPress.org, you’ll still need to know some code to get the most out of it.
At a Glance
So, you’re thinking of using wordpress websites review? WordPress is a big name in the online world, and for good reason – it powers over 30% of the internet!
But for its fame there’s also a lot of confusion due to the existence of WordPress.org and WordPress.com. So which one should you go for? What makes them different? And just what has WordPress.com got to offer?
For this review, we’ve put WordPress.com through its paces and got people just like you to test it and share their experience. We will look at what sets the WordPress twins apart and most importantly, whether or not you should use WordPress.com to make your site!
If you’ve seen enough already you can click on the links to get started with WordPress.com, or find out which website builder is best for you with our quiz.